Deposits and wait lists
Accepting deposits for future litters
- We start taking deposits after the puppies are born.
- Deposits can be done by Email Transfer. The deposit is $400.
- The deposits are non-refundable, so we hope the decision is well thought out.
- Because we do ask for a deposit without seeing the litter before they are ready to go home we are more than willing to move the deposit to a future litter if the timing or circumstances are not suitable or if you come and view the available puppies and find no suitable match for your family in the litter for the deposit placed.
- If you don't want to put down a deposit, there is also an option to get on the waitlist for a certain breed.
- People that has put down a deposit have the first choice over the people who are on the waitlist.
- When the puppies are almost ready to go we will take pictures and send them to the people that have put down a deposit first, based on the order of received deposit.
- After they made a choice we will email the people on the waitlist.
- The puppies will be ready to visit and go home when they are 8 weeks old, vet checked, had their first shot and are dewormed.
- It is possible to hold the puppy without boarding costs for up to 3 days. After the 3 days we will charge a $25 per day for boarding but cannot hold it longer than 7 days.